To handle 1" through 1-1/2" I.D. liquid hose and 1/2" through 1" I.D. vapor hose.
• Standard hose reel is steel construction, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is available.
• “SB” prefix denotes polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance compared to standard steel construction.
• Gear-driven crank on vapor reel.
• #40 chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor liquid reel.
• Pinion shaft brake standard.
• Other locking devices may be specified.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
• Manual rewind reel: 1" female NPT 90° ball bearing swivel joint.
• Liquid reel: flanged riser, 1" female NPT threads.
• Vapor reel: riser, 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel.
• Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 350 psi (24 bars).
• Temperatures from -40°F to +350°F (-40°C to +177°C).
• Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
• Chain guard available upon request must be specified.